Saturday, November 04, 2006

wooop.. final destination

I watched movie -'Final Destination -2 & 3' last night. It is not scarry. Just some photogrpahy and that's it. Concept of part 2 & 3 is same, where I was expecting that third will be different and of course after watching part 2, expectation were little high. But anyways..

Oh God - Premonition. Premonition is a type of prophecy consisting of an impressionable warning of a future event. (I took the definition from net) I must say whoever goes through this feeling, his/her life is nothing but a deadly dreams all around. Mummaa... it is not good to have that feeling. Normally when we watch any movie, we feel the movie theme somewhere somehow. And yesterday I could feel that how bad it is to watch people's death all around and remaining helpless. You can't help the situations. There is no ghost in the movie, but if someone has to die, dies anyhow. Even a normal workplace can make them die.

Alright.. this was not all. We watched both the movies the same night. After watching the movie, last night me and my friends were coming home at 2.30 AM, and on sideway of the road, I saw a lady in black attire carrying a shopping cart. GOD! no one watched it, it was only I had become so conscious in watching each and everything around. Actually I was driving a car and hence was looking all around and I saw this.

Hadn't been so scared while watching a movie, I had some after effects of the movie you know.
I tried sleeping at home and oh it was only in front of my eyes. I had stupid thoughts. I thought that lady who was standing out there will come our home (as we stay nearby only) & ask us for a night stay as she is homeless and she needs help for that night only. This is scarry when you are with your only two friends- who did not see anyone there, cloudy early morning (2:30 AM) and no special security around the house AND you have VERY fresh memory of concept of premonition.

Thank God, somehow with help of some soothing music I slept. Now it is fresh white morning, my dreamful night has gone. In fact when I got up in the night to go to bathroom, I did not look at the mirror in the bathroom as that terrified thought was on the mind.

Anyways.. I am relax now.

1 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Sathish said...

Need a hug?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home