Saturday, November 18, 2006

Defensive approach

It is not anyone's cup of tea to Take the responsibility of anything (as I observed). In my routine I meet many people (in my office also) and I see their any sentence ends with: 'xxx... I believe so', 'xxx... at least as I perceive it', ' I think .. it is like this... I am not sure though', 'bla.....bla...bla.. I guess so'. :-) In fact, I also learned to speak any sentence which is so defensive.. whenever I talk to anyone and want to tell them what I know, I use the word.. '...at least I knew so.. not sure though' .

:D..

If you have seen many people in the kitchen and cooking one thing, you will find this conversation there: 'Oh you put lemon in it? hmm,.. I wasn't aware.. at least at my place I have not seen so!!' :) [did u see the approach there ;) ;)]

There is also another way of being defensive. How? Just put the (soft) blame on someone.. say ur bro or sis.. e.g. I have 'xx' software in my computer and my some friend comes up and asks me .. 'hey where did u get this from? This is not a very good thing, you know..'[he will bombard with the gyan he has about that software]What will be my answer? --'Oh is it? that was my brother who installed it, I don't know why did he do that? hmm.. will ask him!'
Once that friend goes, do I bother why this software lies in my PC? ;)

Another way - 'I did not get time yaar!!' MANY times people use this approach. [Whenever I say people -I am not really excluded :)] Do you need example for this? Or you could think of yours already? ;)

Enjoy people. There might be many other ways of defending and not taking even a small responsibility of anything.

$100 advice: I don't think, it is right to escape from a responsibility, but else it is up to you. :D

1 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger Sathish said...

:) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home