Sunday, December 10, 2006

No Title Today~

I have no title to this post today~~ :(

There are many bloggers around. Everyone makes a different use of it.

Some just use it as a personal diary while some use it as a place to pen down their thoughts in front of the world. Everyone has a different style of writing - like - writing current affairs, writing about art & talent, writing day to day activities, writing film reviews, writing the events happening around, writing poems, writing about love etc... Some people write humorous too. I have seen very few people writing humorous. And I feel writing humorous requires more talent than writing serious matters. How? It is like the use of same set of words but still make the reader laugh without being physically present there. I think People do respect those who can make them laugh.

In fact, there are many in this world who can advise you about something, but there are very few who can make you laugh so decently.

Many times I become so low by mood, but then absolute poor jokes (;)) make me laugh and cheers me up. Of course other than jokes, music can make me dance anytime. I don't know much about basics of music. But I LOVE it though. I enjoy all types of music. Some times I like to tap my feet on Remix-'Kaanta laga' even & sometimes I just to love to hear soft instrumental music. Sometimes I love to hear Lata Mageshkar while sometimes Sunidhi Chauhan & Alisha Chinoy rocks me. Sometimes I like passionate voice of Kunal Ganjawala, while sometimes I love Mukesh's crying voice. I can hear Kishore kumar sometimes & I love to dance with Backstreet boys the other time. I love Punjabi music, I love to do folk Marathi dance while I LOVE Garba. One type of music which I do not like much is the south indian (folk) music.
I enjoy the complex analogy involved in lyrics of each song while sometimes I just don't understand the meaning at all. :D BUT still I enjoy it.

In my post today, there is nothing humorous, nothing serious, it is just about what I think & what makes me cheer up. But I am sure there is a message hidden here too. Because I always carry a meaning with whatever I write or say. :P

Will come back with something more interesting, by that time ... Enjoy..

If you feel like you wanna dance, then just play this song & dance like a solo performer...:P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpEw1GlET4A

1 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Sathish said...

mmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home