Monday, December 25, 2006

I don’t want it again

As I am suffering from something, I thought to pen it down so that I feel it little lesser. What is that something? It is ‘coughing’. Since last evening, I am terribly suffering from cough. Oh of course, I don’t have any cough syrup, my doc is in India. I called him up and asked him about what to do, he advised me some medication and I am taking it now.

Last night it was my first dose and the situation is not yet started recovering. I mean, yeah.. how can I expect to get well just after one dose. But this condition of coughing is also so worst. My throat is burning, my chest is aching with each cough, entire night I was almost wide awake. I just wished with each cough, hope this doesn’t come again.
My body is damn hot, and then I needed to switch off the heater.. Imagine.. when out side it is 2 degree C, my body has 101+ degree C. Of course as the law of balancing temperature goes, it has to be balanced somewhere .. nah?? :D

The moment the clock crossed 6.30 AM, I got up and thought and told to myself, hope that nightmare of coughing is over. But to my disappointment, it was not. Oh man! I feel if one more time I cough so badly then my tonsils will come out and after some time my lungs too.. (:) now that was exaggeration!! U already believed? :P)

Today is Christmas, so it is holiday everywhere. I am all alone at home and I have with me my companion - laptop, music, food and :( my cough. Now since I am taking antibiotics, I have to eat a lot, to eat – have to cook and now my headache is starting to enter the party floor. You know - when cough, cold, fever and eye burning were there with me dancing around me, headache felt left out. So now he is also joining. While writing this, I am keeping my mouth shut so that I don’t start coughing, but it feels as if my throat wants to do that once again..
:( Mummaaaaaa…This is terrible..

Nothing can be done at present to avoid this pain immediately, so I have to find an alternative, so I am writing something. See, the choice I am making? You must be thinking, this girl, even when not well, doesn’t stop preaching!! :) But please wish that this goes away from me… I don’t want it again………………………………….

~KrupA

4 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are doing good now, and the cough has gone away!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Krupa said...

Hey thanks.. I am feeling better now. Cough is not gone away, but seems like it is packing its stuff, so after spending one or two days more with me, it will go...

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Sathish said...

Your wish is granted.... no more cough... or atleast u know how to make it feel so small and run off.. :)

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Krupa said...

Thanks for granting the wish. :)

Well.. it's not there anymore but even though I know how to get rid of it.. i don't want it again..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home