Monday, January 01, 2007

Cheers~

You must have heard of those Call center PJs .. like after buying the computer some layman calls up help desk and creates some windows joke..

Well I don't remember any joke at present but today something similar happened.

I said to my friend: "Oh! My laptop is running low on battery" And guess what? She actually looked on the sides to find out what the remaining battery is. lol.....

(Well, she was right, that there is a place at the bottom of the laptop from where you can find out how much battery is remaining, but at that moment she wasn't sure where that is and the way she was searching for it, made me laugh... ha ha ha.,...)

[Cheers dear.. don't mind.. after all I had to take revenge for u slapping me on my cheeks!]

~KrupA

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Sathish said...

:) mmmm....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home