Thursday, January 04, 2007

Knowing Them -

It's been quite a few months since I have started knowing many new people around and their different styles.

Let me describe a few of them here, I am sure you might have also met some people who have such typical styles. Probably, while reading this you can think of them and remember your friends.
(As I don't want to name anyone here, I will address everyone as 'he' here, to add confusion to the readers who know me and who know the people around me ;) )

One-
He starts describing the incident and goes on and on and with total expression that when you hear, you can actually imagine yourself into that situation. He shouts in a way that you get shocked (And the question runs through your entire body "Did I do something wrong??")

Gem of a person, Very mature and very moody, music lover and sings like an american ;)

Two-
Smile is his secret. Oh yes.. if you meet that person, you'll feel - approach of life should be like his. But yeah... as you know, people love to remain unpredictable, this little fellow also hides his struggle for happiness behind his smiles and always pretends that nah...it's not true. I like to harass such people a lot. :D (Bad me!!!)
Meet and you won't forget him, Know and tease him - you don't get a chance to do that always.. right? (If he pretends that he is not affected by your harassing him, then tickling is the key ;))

Three-

He is so cute :D, uses 'smile' as one common expression in almost all situations. Just the smile sound differs. :P You need anything, you know where you will get for sure. Some people just can't express reaction to emotional expression and unfortunately he is the one of that category. You know he is affected by your getting upset or angry with him, but he can't express that he can make it. How can I miss chance of torturing such people? Well, you won't like it, but I do harass them :)

Four-


Can't you take a break when you work? He works in the office like it's a house and makes the house as a second office.. Uuf.!! A Kid on the earth who's got no patience in doing anything in life. Well, some people have got innocence genuinely in-built, he is one of those. You meet that person and feel the honesty of nature. hmm..

Five-
Efficiency is what you learn from him. No, What you thought is not correct. I am not talking only work. Be it work, learning something, cooking.. anything. I get complex sometimes (rather most of the times), but anyways...
Some people have to work towards 'not being good', can you beat that? :D
(I am a person who is quite afraid of too good people though.... ;)

There are still many people I know (or observed) quite well. But these are enough for today, if mood and time permits, will write about more later.

Ok, those who read my blog and who knows me and people around me at present, will be able to guess who all these characters in my life are. But those who are not in touch with me - Just think of your own friends and you'll feel good that you know/remember their typical styles.

~KrupA

7 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, its my chance to add more mystery to this puzzle...

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Five is me...

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three is me...

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two is me ...

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I am enjoying this .. 666 ..

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Krupa said...

da... there is no mystery, it is quite straight forward. And it's not a puzzle.

But as you know, we need something new (or some change) in our routine, so this is just one of a kind. :)

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Sathish said...

mmmm....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home