Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Chasing the Clock

Something that keeps me thinking is my own struggle, man!!! I just have to keep chasing the clock.
Every morning I keep a target of reaching the office at 7. And hence I set my alarm by doing backward calculations.

Some factors that I consider are -
- How much time I wanna snooze before finally getting up
- If I miss getting up on a desired time, what could be the latest time that I should get up
- How much can I compromise on my breakfast so that I can survive till lunch
- What is my lunch so that If I miss my breakfast, I can rely on my lunch
- Is my lunch spicy or is it ok to have direct lunch and no breakfast - will my system digest it without problems?
- If I have light breakfast at home and if I wanna have something from the Cafeteria then do I have time in the morning or do I have meetings?

Uff!! Just to meet the time of reaching the office at 7, I have to think so much Or rather, my mind does all this stupid thinking exercise!

Actually, you might feel this as exaggeration, but this is really not exaggeration. I really have to think all the factors which are related to my diet, my dearest tummy. My tummy can not stay empty. It has to be full always.

Even though I make all the calculations to get up on time, I still have missed my timeline many many times. I put an alarm of 4:55 am and then I snooze it till 5:50 or 6.10 am :)
Tell me frankly, can you beat that? I am sure you can not... :)

Anyway... have fun!!

~KrupA

3 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can beat that! My clock stops snoozing after 2 hours of continuous snoozing, and I have actually figured that out :) !!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Krupa said...

hmmmm :(

Well, I did not like that you could beat that. But that's okay :)

You know what? Today morning was that similar morning again :) I just laugh at myself sometimes

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home