Sunday, April 22, 2007

Those were the best days of my life ~

Those were the best days of my life -

I remember the day when I changed my school, my uniform changed and then I had to wear a green belt - which was a woolen belt and then I learned how to knit the belt :)

When I used to go to school on my cycle (bike in US terms),
If there is a flat tire, I used to go to the repair person and then find out what is the best solution, used to wish that I don't have to change the tire. It just cost Rs. 25 but still I used to think twice :)

In Summer, when I was passing by the building construction area and the way the wet sand and wet cement used to smell... I just loved that.. I don't see any construction going on in US. I miss that... :(

When the rainy season starts, the first rain, I used to go to the terrace and have fun in the rain.. When due to heavy rain, the school areas used to be flooded totally and then we get a holiday.. wooow.. that was so much fun..

The feeling before every time exam results are out- is still so remembered.

My college was quite far away and If I miss my college bus, I can not go to college on right time then that used to cause attendance problem. And not to mention, but I really had to run for my college bus almost everyday. My bus driver knew me so well that he used to stop the bus for me when he saw me running towards the bus stand :) ;) (that was fun.. )

I can go on listing many such events which cause the feeling of nostalgia, but I don't want to :) Think why? Because you will also feel nostalgia ;) (I know you started remembering your life events already :) )

Check this song out Summer of '69
You will also feel more nostalgia :)

Well, though all these days are not there anymore, I know the life is still building up memory blocks right now which I am sure I will cherish later on.

We DO live worth remembering life, it's just that sometimes we do not notice and sometimes we forget. We have lived and we will still keep living the best life..

Enjoy...

~KrupA

3 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Even I miss my good old school days. I guess everyone of us had fun in his/her own unique way!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Krupa said...

Thank you for the comment. Yes I agree, we do have special unique days that we cherish..

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Sathish said...

There are so many... so many things... so many people... mmmmmmmmmmmm... refreshing.. Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home